WARNING: What you are about to read may sound scandalous. Maybe even rated PG…
You dim the lights. Your freshly clean bathtub is filling with water that is the perfect temperature—not burning hot, but warm enough that your muscles exhale a sigh of joyous relief when they become submerged. It's quiet—the only sound is the crackle of your favorite candle. Maybe you have a relaxing beverage. Maybe a book waiting.
too good to be true?
I know… Sounds far too good to be true. And likely most nights it is. But on the rare occasion you get this coveted time for self-care, wouldn’t it be nice to have a little something to feel extra decadent? Bath bombs are magical little fizzing balls of whimsy.
1. Bath Bombs Are Good For Your Skin A bath bomb adds emollients and softeners to your bath’s water that moisturize and indulge your skin. No matter what your skin type, the beneficial ingredients in bath bombs leave it soft, supple, and silky. Yes, it’ll cleanse your skin, but the ingredients inside will also pamper and soothe it. Your skin will feel velvety, sinuous, and youthful.
2. Bath Bombs Are All Natural And Vegan Friendly Unlike other bath products that rely on chemical makeup, bath bombs are all-natural, chemical-free bath time treats. That means there are no harsh irritants that could irritate your skin. Instead, they’re protective and pacifying with amazing skin softening properties.
3. Bath Bombs Create An Atmosphere Bath bombs help create an atmosphere of luxury and opulence. Once you drop one into your tub, it fizzes and releases delightful scents. Bath bombs are amazing effervescent balls of wonder that turn an ordinary bath into a joyful experience. You’ll love the subtle transformation from the bathtub to a spa a simple bath bomb can create.
4. Bath Bombs Have Healing Properties. Almost all bath bombs contain sodium bicarbonate and citric acid. These two ingredients combine to create that fizzing sensation bath bombs are famous for. More than that, though, they clean, deodorize, and repair skin, and strengthen blood vessels. These two major ingredients leave you with healthier, younger-looking skin. You’ll love the rejuvenating enzymes and the healthy, glowing skin you’ll have as the result of a bath bomb indulgence.
5. Bath Bomb’s Scents Have A Purpose Many people appreciate bath bombs for their aromatherapy benefits. The scent lingers on your skin and stays with you all day. Did you know the variety of scents serve a purpose? If you’re taking your bath in the morning, you’ll want to opt for an energizing scent like citrus. It wakes up tired skin, wakes up a sleepy mind, and helps you face the challenges of the day. If you’re taking your bath in the evening, consider calming, relaxing scents like lavender. You’ll love the way it helps you relax in the bath and drift off to sleep in the bed.
If you’re already a bath bomb fan, keep trying fresh scents and ingredients to find the perfect combination for you. If you prefer to shower and go, try just one opulent bath with a soothing, relaxing bath bomb. You’ll be hooked from that first indulgent, decadent experience. Whether you’re looking to relax, get energized, or simply soak away the cares of the day, there’s a bath bomb with the aromatherapy scent you need to create the atmosphere and ambiance you’ll love.
Go grab your bath bombs from We 3 Girls.